Well, 4 hours later, stretched over the day, i managed to make a card, lol. I am very pleased with how it turned out. It is very ME, in blues, browns and light pinks.
- Designer Series Paper:Beau Chateau, 122357
- A4 Smooth Card Stock: Whisper white, 106549
- A4 Smooth Card Stock: Early Espresso, 121686
- Perfect Punches Stamp, 120516
- Everything Eleanor, 124164
- Uni-ball Signo gel pen:White, 105021
- Jet Black Ink Pad, 101406
- Baker's Twine: Pool Party, 125574
- Classic Stampin pad: Certainly Celery, 105217
- Classic Stampin pad: Pretty in pink, 101301
- Classic Stampin pad: Marina Mist, 119668
- Classic Stampin Pad: Early Espesso
- Punch: Large Oval, 119855
I have another couple of cards on my desk, the start of a home decor project and the makings of a layout. At the speed i am creating at the moment, pop back in a fortnight, lol
But on a serious note, i hope this card has inspired you to hit a SU catalogue, and remember i am happy to take your order.